Thursday, May 26, 2011

Failing to Plan

I've spent plenty of time just living life by the seat of my pants. And my pants are often seated in a restaurant.
The truth is, I'm often disappointed with the food I'm served & find myself thinking "I could've done this way better in my own kitchen, and now I gotta go pay for it." (I'm more lenient when the service is awesome. I'll eat mediocre slop for good service and fine ambiance.)
I pay in dollars and pay in hollers... after stepping on the scale and finding my number has jumped a few digits.

SOoooo.... I must plan our meals.

So I made a little menu planner while getting an Excel lesson from my husband. (Thanks, Babe.)
It'll get the job done, I figure. 

And I figure I'm not the only gal out there with this on her mind.
If you'd like to begin planning your menu a week in advance, you're welcome to this sheet as well and can download it to your computer to use over-and-over-and-over. Just click on the following link:

Our Family Menu Planner

If you don't have a compatible version of Excel and would like a PDF or Word Document version, I'm happy to e-mail it to you. Just send me a message or comment below. 

Happy Planning & Eating, Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment