Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summers' Here!

One kid is outta school for summer! Just waiting on the other to end his year.
I gotta tell you - vacay day CANNOT get here fast enough!
Why?

We're going to spend a droplet of time in...
and I assure you - it's gonna be grand! 

And it's gonna taste good too! Because we'll be spending one night in New Orlean's French Quarter and that TOTALLY means beignets and chicory from Cafe Du Monde! 

And when we arrive in Florida, we'll be staying in Bonita Springs because of the fabulous deal we scored. We'll be livin' it up at the Bismark!
Can you believe that this is our backyard pool for the week of Floridian bliss?!?!
And of course it would make no sense to be in Florida without hittin' Key West!
Oh YES! I'm gonna have temporary conchmanship status! 

Mallory Square
 We wanna clap at Sunset.
Marinate in sunshine.
Down a shot at Sloppy Joes.

Which of course means that we'll have completed the current Hemingway novel we've been reading as a family that is actually SET in Key West -
"To Have And Have Not".

Which rounds out with a tour of the fabulous Hemingway abode.
Hemingway House - Home of freaky-toed felines, penny in the concrete, and classic literature treasured by many! 
I can't wait - and we've earned this.
Ebay has made a killing off of seller fees as I've sold a great deal of items to fund the ride.

Just a few more weeks.


And allow me to direct you to my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG!

That's right!
Visit www.JessicaReynoldsPhotography.com

Pre-graduate specials going on right now until my graduation from The Art Institute.
You know you've been wanting to update your family portrait... why wait!?!? You are FABULOUS as you are - and since I'm learning Photoshop, we can tweak zits and fly-away hairs!
If you happen to rock the Photoshop CS5 program - come teach me and I'll shoot you for free! I am not picking it up as super sonic as I'd like. (But I can ban a blemish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment